Three Phase Interactive
Based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Press / Business contact:
205/57 Flinders Lane
Three Phase Interactive is a Melbourne based independent games studio founded by three experienced game developers.
Three Phase Interactive is a Melbourne, Australia based independent games studio founded by three experienced game developers: Paul Baker, Chris Burns and Drew Morrow. The team believes in giving players creative freedom and challenging gameplay by offering a large amount of player customisation so each player can enjoy a unique experience. Three Phase has released Stunt Star: The Hollywood Years on mobile and Defect on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux.
Defect Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Three Phase Interactive, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Overall Excellence" - Unite Melbourne, 26 October, 2015
- "Knowing that you’ll lose a ship and have to take it down allows for all kinds of tactical trickery, and suddenly the Death Star’s Thermal Exhaust Port makes perfect sense."
- Adam Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "A delight for fans of trial-and-error-score-chasers."
- Eric Ford - Touch Arcade, http://toucharcade.com/
- "Stunt Stars The Hollywood Years is an entertaining and light-hearted physics puzzler game that is both funny and challenging!"
- Michael Vallez - Crazy Mike's apps, http://crazymikesapps.com
- "The variety of vehicles, add-ons and number of levels help make this great game a lasting experience."
- Dale Culp - 148 Apps, http://www.148apps.com
Development blog for Defect sdkgame.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Programmer, Project Manager