Three Phase Interactive
Based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Relive the life of a Hollywood Stuntman as it flashes before his eyes. Crash, explode, catch on fire, crash and crash again before finally you succeed, then it's on to the next stunt, until at last you come to his final leap.
Originally released in late 2012, Stunt Star has been updated with new content and features, and brought to new platforms.
- Genuine physics-based stunt jump game: draw the ramp and manage your speed and in-air balance to land the jump.
- Impressive vehicle list: Master the many vehicles from bikes to monster trucks, each with its own unique characteristics
- Extensive add-on system: Purchase add-ons to your vehicles and gadgets including nitrous, ejector seats and car parachutes for rapid braking.
- Return to improve your score: Return to levels you've beaten and use your upgrades and unlocked vehicles to find alternative solutions and previously unreachable pickups.
- Huge number of stunts to master: Over 80 levels await across three worlds with more levels, worlds, vehicles and upgrades coming soon.
- Daily Challenges: Complete Daily Challenges to unlock bonus vehicles.
Logo & Icon
- "A delight for fans of trial-and-error-score-chasers."
- Eric Ford - Touch Arcade, http://toucharcade.com/
- "Stunt Stars The Hollywood Years is an entertaining and light-hearted physics puzzler game that is both funny and challenging!"
- Michael Vallez - Crazy Mike's apps, http://crazymikesapps.com
- "The variety of vehicles, add-ons and number of levels help make this great game a lasting experience."
- Dale Culp - 148 Apps, http://www.148apps.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
T-shirts and Hoodies
Official Merchandise available from Red Bubble redbubble.com.
Posters available drewmorrow.deviantart.com.
About Three Phase Interactive
Three Phase Interactive is a Melbourne based independent games studio founded by three experienced game developers.
More information on Three Phase Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stunt Star: The Hollywood Years Credits
Programmer, Project Manager